The Liaison Officers should check their judging schedules for correctness and these should be agreed with Co-operation Ireland.
Particular attention should be paid to:
- Hotel reservations
- Liaison Officer contact number (mobile number preferable)
- Community contacts and meeting points
Planning Your Judge’s Itinerary (Liaison Officers only)
- It is the responsibility of each local authority to host the judges for the duration of their stay.
- Normally you, as liaison officer, will accompany the judges to the various locations.
- The first meeting point and time is often the hotel lobby on the day of the visit – typically 9.30 am.
- It’s up to you to devise the most suitable itinerary and provide a list of locations in advance.
- If you need help, please contact us.
- Co-operation Ireland staff will attend on some of the visits. We will try to give you as much notice as possible.
- Please include your mobile phone number so that judges may contact you.
- Please include directions and a link to a Google map if possible.
- At the end of judging in your council area, the judges may either travel on to a new judging location, travel home, or stay over if the finishing time is late or they are a long way from home.
- Accommodation details should include the name of the hotel and telephone number, date/s of overnight stay and the booking of dinner/ bed and breakfast as appropriate.
You can provide this information on the Judging Schedule Form