IPB Pride of Place is a unique opportunity for community groups to be officially recognised on an all-island basis for the valuable work undertaken in their local areas.
Entry is by way of county, city, borough or district council nomination only. The process for nomination may vary from council to council.
- Some areas have their own ‘mini’ Pride of Place competitions, that act as preparatory step to the all-island competition.
- Other councils will place advertisements for Expressions of Interest in their local media.
- Others nominate entries directly based on their knowledge of the communities and groups with whom they are involved.
- If your area is not listed please contact your local Co-operation Ireland rep
If you want to enter the 2017 IPB Pride Of Place Awards, please contact your Local Authority Pride of Place Liaison Officer.
- Download the Liaison Officers List 2017 (.PDF)
The Local Authority Pride of Place Liaison Officers will be happy to help with any queries or concerns regarding the competition – from how to be nominated though to confirming your judging day itinerary. If your local area is not listed, please contact your local Co-operation Ireland representative:
Strapline should read:
IPB Pride of Place Competition in association with Co-operation Ireland
This should be used on all publicity materials and accompanied by the mandatory logos – see logos menu.